How to Use YouTube to Increase Web Traffic
Many a net craze’s have had their inception as popular icons on the widely popular video hosting platform- YouTube. YouTube has, in the past, continues to do so in the present and will do so for the foreseeable future, be instrumental in making many a stars among netizens.
Do you want to know how to use YouTube to increase web traffic? Here are the answers:
The Star of the Show
YouTube has become a household name today in all parts of the world due to the sheer empowering aspect of its service- that it allows one to share their messages and express themselves through the medium of video by the simple process of uploading the video on this platform.
Just like a lifeless ordinary’s ticket to the world stage likewise it is an online marketer’s set out path towards success. Now we will have a glimpse of its potential to drive traffic and loads of it to your website.
Video and Article Marketing
From the viewpoint of the principles involved video marketing has a lot in common with article marketing but with the obvious difference being the medium in use, videos in the former and the written word in the latter case.
Attention Span and Video Marketing
The issue that digital marketers face and often complain about is the miniscule attention span of netizens where the distractions are infinitely more than those present outside the realm of the internet. In such a scenario video marketing came as a godsend. It enabled online marketers to come in terms with the attention span of their targeted markets far more effectively. Breaking the monotony of oft dull texts, video marketing allows one to interact with their niche market and communicate with them far more effectively.
Some Tips to Increase YouTube Traffic Follow:
• Please spare people the ignominy of watching crappy videos as this will only help to make a negative impression about whatever you are trying to promote. Focus on quality as good video material will make the idea being shared infinitely more attractive.
• Ideally a video should have a running time of between ten to fifteen minutes. Keep in mind that your viewers do not necessarily have the luxury of time and there are a dozen of other videos vying for their attention.
• Making short videos in itself is no big task but presenting valuable information within that time frame is no mean task either. So, be wise and pre-plan the details you just have incorporate so that it is short and compact.
• In order to correctly strike the right chord with the targeted market, ensure the relevancy of the topic of the video to the nature of your business.
• Make sure that the title and lead description crafted by you are both interesting as well as informative. It is imperative that the correct keywords are attached for SEO purposes.
• Besides the usual keywords you can also link to your site from the description of the video so that they can get even more relevant information if they so desired.
• Remember to regularly update your page so that your followers or subscribers have something new to watch.
• The usual route of networking and making new friends applies to YouTube also. Add other YouTuber’s as friends and subscribe to their page.
Hope you understand how to use YouTube to increase web traffic.